1. Food grade PE material is selected, which is non-toxic and harmless, UV resistant and not easy to fade;
2. Rubber sealing strip is installed, which can lock the cold air in the box tightly;
3. The rubber buckle and overall handle make the box lighter and more portable;
4. The body and cover of the insulated box are made with the process of rotational molding. The container is firm and durable, which is extremely suitable for use under poor environments such as long period of high temperature and load carrying;
5. To maintain the temperature change in the insulated container, PU filling insulated material is adopted;
6. It's suitable for long-period refrigeration and preserving of foods, medicines and dry ice, especially suitable for the transport of vaccines.